|The KP-200 keyboard is used to retrieve forms stored in the printer and to enter variable data prior to printing your labels. Simply create your label formats using the
BarTender labeling software that ships with your printer and store them to the printer.|
In just a few minutes you will have created the perfect stand-alone label printing application. By attaching barcode scanner to the
additional RS-232 port of the keyboard, the user can enter data directly from the scanner!
- 20 characters x 2 lines LCD
- COM1: 9 pins, Baud Rate 9600 bps, male Dsub with cable
- COM2: 9 pins, Baud Rate 4800 bps, female Dsub
- Width: 261 mm (10.2")
- Height: 31 mm (1.2")
- Depth: 142 mm (5.6")
|KP-200 features include|
- Simple to use, and easy to build a stand-alone printing system with a TSC printer.
- Additional serial port
is available to connect an input device.
KP-200 Features :
- Portable terminal
input device without additional power supply.
- Simple to use, and easty to build a stand-alone printing system with a TSC printer.
- Additional serial port is available to connet an input device.